I’ve been remiss lately in posting links to “blog carnivals,” including some -but-not-all of which link here. Mea culpa! To find good stuff to read, consider these:
- Carnival of Healing — articles about wellness and health.
- Carnival of the Clueless — “where bloggers highlight the stupidity of various loons, goons, poltroons, dirty necked galoots and the odd idiotarian whose behavior marks them for entry into the blog slaughterhouse.”
- Carnival Of Liberty — “blogging and thinking about liberty and freedom.”
- Carnival Of Classiness — “a weekly roundup of 15 blog posts deemed classy by the carnival organizer. The criteria for submissions: incisive original analysis, quirky topics nobody else is covering, fantastic graphics, or other posts that took a lot of work.”
- Virginia Blog Carnival – articles about Virginia, and by bloggers in Virginia.
- Grand Rounds (last week, and today) Medical and health-related articles, now promoted by Medscape.
- Carnival of the Capitalists — posts on economics, business, regulation, etc.
UPDATE (11/30/05 1140am):
- Carnival of the Vanities — people submit their own “best post of the week.”